Interview Questions, frequently used!


Most important and most frequent questions that any one can expect in an interview

Question: So... tell me about yourself?
Hint: This question is designed for the interviewer to hear you talk and see how you express yourself. Actually this question is totally job-related. Don't talk long about your hobbies, families or go through your whole resume. So summarize your response and talk about key accomplishments in your career: For example, "These are the things I am Good at.., these are the things I can do for the company..." etc. Show your professional identity.

Question: What are you positive and negative qualities?
Hint: Positive qualities: high motivation to learn, never give up facing a problem, get along with people, responsibility etc.
Negative: You have to give something. But don’t go too much, you don't want to look as a bad person either. (keep in mind, "no one is perfect")

Question: Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years (or after 1 year)?
Hint: It’s always good to talk about your improvement in your career. It is a good idea to tell if you want to take any particular classes or explore any particular areas in the professional environment.

Question: What are the most exciting and boring part of your job?
Hint: Every Job has its boring part. There is no 100% exciting jobs.

Question: Do you prefer team work or Individual?
Hint: If you say individual ---> it may sound like you are not a team player. And if you say you prefer team work it can also mean that you can't work alone. So be careful with all your answer.

Question: What do you know about our company?
Hint: You should do some home work on the Company profile before the interview. Best way is to take a look at the Company WEBSITE.

Question: What particularly would you like to work on?
Hint: Some people answer like: "What ever you want me to do!" In most cases this answer will not be appreciated. It may some times sound like you have no any other interest in this job but money.

Question: Tell us about one of the Technical problems you have solved recently.
Hint: This question seems to be increasing. So don’t miss this chance! Tell them how good you are in solving Technical problems.

Question: Tell me about a Topic
Hint: Your answer should involve proof of your maturity level. The question is based mostly to check your way of solving a problem or a conflict.

Question: What are your salary requirements?
Hint: You can answer that salary is not my primary consideration. I have a complete satisfaction for my efforts undergone all these years.

Question: Why should we hire you?
Hint: You should hire me because I sincerely believe in the work. I have no more words to explain my thought but I strongly believe in my self. I am fully confident. I am sure you will never regret in taking me.

Question: “Tell me about yourself.”
Question: “Why did you leave your last job?”/”Why are you looking for a new job?
Question: “Why do you want to work here?”
Question: “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
Question: “What are your strengths?”
Question: “What are your weaknesses?”

Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Search: